Hi All !
Here is the weekly summary of Technical / Non-Technical topics that I found very resourceful.
- A large number of people involved in Tech industry do not know Coding. A great small post on advice to the same group – “The Surprising Number Of Programmers Who Can’t Program“
- Another Git repo for a wide set of Computer Science Resources – “ComputerScienceResources.”
- Book recommendation : “Web Performance basics”. It talks about the basic of Web waterfall charts, Profiling charts, CPU & Memory profiling for web etc.
- A thread on – “What happens when you launch Google Chrome for the first time?”
- A Tech interview handbook which covers topics on preparing Resume, writing Cover letter, Coding round guides, Algorithm studies etc. – “Tech Interview Handbook.“
- A great documentary about how Amazon is getting in to every part of our life. – “Omnipotent Amazon“
- Also, “Top Documentary films” is a great site for streaming most recommended documentaries.
- It is well known now that Journaling has a great benefit on mental health. Here is a writing on – “How These 14 Incredible People Use Their Journal to Stay On Top of Their Game?“
- An extract for the book : The Daily Stoic
“Don’t let your attention slide. Einstein didn’t invent the theory of relativity while he was multitasking at the Swiss patent office. It came after, when he really had time to focus and study. You’ll never complete all your tasks if you allow yourself to be distracted with every tiny interruptions.”The Daily Stoic
Have a great week ahead !