Here are a bunch of Technical / Non-Technical topics that I came across recently and found them very resourceful.
- Memory leaks on client side – the forgotten side of web performance. Link
- A list of helpful patterns/commands on
"sed"command – link
- A “Streaming availability” api to lookup which show/movie is available in which OTT in 60+countries. Something to explore for a fun weekend project – link
- You remember the times, when there are 10 terminal sessions opened on your system and you wanted to know “at what time did I run that command” ? Ya, article addresses the same problem – link
PS: If you use zsh, there a few themes which come in-built with this feature.
- Wordle puzzles are crazy popular in the last week or so. Here is a python project to solve the puzzles. link
- Completing part-time master’s in CS while on a full time job! This article was so inspiring also reminds, how much time we waste in general. – link
- Drop a raindrop anywhere in the world and watch where it ends up. A fun site – link
- Rocket engines, they deal with a lot of heat right? How come they don’t melt? Detailed geeky explanation – here
- An interesting Thread on Human psychology fact. link
- [Image below]: “Stop focusing on the black lines behind you. Start focusing on all of the green lines before you.”
- Extract from a book:
“When you worry, ask yourself, ‘What am I choosing to not see right now?’ What important things are you missing because you chose worry over introspection, alertness or wisdom?”The Obstacle in the Way, Ryan Holiday
Have a great week ahead!